Q. Why is my kid suffering from cough for more than 10 days?

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Radheshyam Gupta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Baby Cough or Cetirizine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My baby has got cough for the last 10 days. He is fine during day time. But, at night while lying down, he is again coughing. It looks like a dry cough. We are now giving Levoline and Mucolite as suggested by our family physician. Still, he is not fully recovering. Please give some suggestions to cure it.