Q. How can bad breath be treated?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

I have a bad breath problem. I really feel a bad breath in my mouth when I wake up early in the morning.

#

I had gone through your question. I can understand your concern.

There are two main general reasons for halitosis (bad breath) related to oral cavity or teeth and the second one is related to the stomach. For oral cavity related you need to check for any cavity, accumulation of plaque and any gum problem. If there is any such issue visit a dentist and get scaling done.

If it does not help, you may need gastric consultation. Try to avoid smoking and do not keep your stomach empty for a longer period. Take plenty of fluids and you can use mouth freshener till the cause is eliminated.

|