Q. How can bad breath be stopped and prevented?

I am facing a problem with bad smell from mouth. I have faced this problem six to eight months before after my accident and I took heavy-dose antibiotics. I have shown to a dentist and I have cleared all my tooth problems. After that also, I am facing this bad smell. I am taking Omeprazole and Gelusil continuously.

Presently, I am facing the same problem for the last one and a half months. My bottom portion of the tongue has an acidity taste when food not taken on time. Presently, I have taken 10 tablets of Omeprazole and Sucrafil syrup. Kindly advice me if there is any cure available.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

You seem to be suffering from halitosis and this requires a proper dental evaluation. If that is cleared then you might be having a gastroesophageal reflux disease.

You need to be started on a combination of Rabeprazole and Domperidone once daily. Do Listerine gargles thrice daily.

Walk after all meals.

Make sure you brush your teeth twice a day.

I would also recommend you to avoid eating onion, garlic, and non-vegetarian foods.

For more information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

| 

I have gargled with mouthwash. Most of the time, I am walking also. I am doing proper brushing also. I already have consulted a dentist and have filled my tooth. Even now I am facing stomach problem and the swallow coming to my mouth has an acidity taste.

#

I suggest you start the medicine that I have mentioned. I am very hopeful that you would get relieved.

|