Q. Why do I have bad breath after taking the fever medications. Suggest me a cure.

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I have severe bad breath problem after taking fever medications for a week. Does it come from my stomach? Please help me, as I am embarrassed.

#

Bad breath is due to the destruction of good bacteria in the intestine by antibiotics. I suggest you try probiotics, such as Lactobacilli, thrice daily for two weeks. You will feel better.

|