Q. How to Cure Candidial Balanitis?

Answered by Dr. Meha Malhotra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Balanitis or Diabetes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 44 year old male. I have itching on the head of the penis and the foreskin. It started about 3-4 days back. But now it seems that I have symptoms of balanitis. I found white substance under the foreskin. There is also some minor tear which make it difficult for me to move my foreskin. I have applied Candid cream for that. Please guide me.