Q. Why is balanitis not responding to T-Bact and Augmentin 625?

Answered by Dr. Ashwini V Swamy and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Candidal Balanoposthitis or Irritant Dermatitis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have balanitis on the head of my penis, below the foreskin. I am applying T-Bact and taking Augmentin 625 as an oral pill. It has been four days since I have started the medication. It is not going, though itching has reduced somewhat. Please help.