Q. I have a swelling on penis that does not hurt. What is it?

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan

Do you have a question on Balanitis or Antibiotics? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have problem with penis head and shaft. Meatus seems to be red and puffy and itches at times. Also the penis head seems to be very irritated. There is a ring puffed kind of swelling that goes around my shaft. It does not hurt but it came up around 3-5 weeks ago. Please help.