Q. What can be done for loose teeth and bleeding gums?

Dr. Gaurav Pandey

A couple of my adult teeth feel loose. My gums are sore and bleed randomly as well as when I brush. Do I have gum disease?

#

As you say about your gum condition and oral health, I think you have a gum infection. But do not worry. It is common and curable. You need a dental appointment as soon as possible. He or she will examine clinically and advice treatment (deep oral prophylaxis, gingival flap surgery). You can follow some instructions like brush twice a day, make sure all surface of teeth is covered properly. Use a soft brush and change it every two months. Use medicated mouthwash containing Chlorhexidine twice a day or you can use lukewarm water with a pinch of salt to rinse your mouth. And make sure to confirm an appointment with the dentist.

Poor oral hygiene.

Clinical examination and dental X-ray.

Gingivitis, periodontitis.

Periodontitis.

Oral prophylaxis.

|