I am facing gum bleeding for a month. No pain or any other symptoms.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
There can be several reasons for gum bleeding.
1. Calculus from poor oral hygiene.
2. Hard brushing.
3. Any ulcer in gums.
4. Vitamin C deficiency.
5. Blood pressure least likely in your case.
6. Infections of the oral cavity.
7. Psychiatric apprehensions.
1. Tablet Ordent (Ofloxacin and Ornidazole) BD for seven days.
2. Mouthwash Hexidine 0.1 % for 15 days.
3. After that, go to a nearby hospital and get scaling done.
1. Six months scaling.
2. Soft brushing.
Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. My height is 5'9", and weight is 130 lbs. I am not due my period anytime soon, and I am on birth control. For the past few days, I have been getting severe pains in the bottom of my abdomen. It started a few days ago with sharp pains on the right side just up a bit. By ... Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from a 3.4 mm urinary stone. I have been having continuous pain in my lower right abdomen. The doctor suggested me tablets Pantocid, Nurokind, and Hifenac SR. Can I take these medications? Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dentist Now