Q. What will be the reason for constant blinking of eyes in a 2. 8 year old child?

Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham

My son is 2.8 years old, sometimes he is blinking eyes often, the first incident occurred two weeks back, and today he is doing that, what might be the reason?

Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham

Child Health Paediatrics
#

I understand the situation you are facing with your child. Most of the times, it is normal for this age group children to have such habits or mannerisms. If your child also has any other associated symptoms like not attentive while playing or in playschool, losing awareness of the surroundings, then it could be one of the types of fits. In such a situation, consult a nearby pediatrician neurologist for further evaluation and management.

| 

He is very attentive to details, and now he speaks and understands two languages, very active, should I need to worry?

Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham

Child Health Paediatrics
#

No need to worry if your child is active and having normal developmental milestones like his peers.

| 

How to know if a baby is getting the right amount of milk?

Query: Hi doctor, How to know if a baby is getting the right amount of milk?  Read Full »

Is there any harm to 3 months old baby due to a mobile tower?

Query: Hello doctor, We are living in a building. It has four floors. We are on the third floor. There is a mobile tower on the roof. Is there any harm to the baby and us due to the tower? Please advise us if there is any harm, then what to do? The baby is three months old.  Read Full »

I have dryness, redness and red lines in both eyes. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have dryness, redness and red lines in both eyes. No liquid discharge. Right eye hurts sometime. I have 5 to 6 hours work on laptops.  Read Full »