Q. What will be the reason for constant blinking of eyes in a 2. 8 year old child?

Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham

My son is 2.8 years old, sometimes he is blinking eyes often, the first incident occurred two weeks back, and today he is doing that, what might be the reason?

#

I understand the situation you are facing with your child. Most of the times, it is normal for this age group children to have such habits or mannerisms. If your child also has any other associated symptoms like not attentive while playing or in playschool, losing awareness of the surroundings, then it could be one of the types of fits. In such a situation, consult a nearby pediatrician neurologist for further evaluation and management.

He is very attentive to details, and now he speaks and understands two languages, very active, should I need to worry?

#

No need to worry if your child is active and having normal developmental milestones like his peers.

|