Q. How to cure bloating, which is not reduced even after consuming medication for the same?

Dr. Mohammad Rajja

I am taking Librax, Pantocid DSR, Colospa X, syrup Sucrafil O 10 ml, and Levosulpiride. I am still feeling bloated. I feel discomfort after taking any food. I am sending you a picture of my belly. Would you please let me know if it is bloating or body fat? I am 5.5 feet and 69 kilograms. My endoscopy and colonoscopy reports are normal.

#

I suggest you consult a specialist and take the following medicines with their consent. Take syrup Tricaine MPS (Oxetacaine, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium, and Simethicone) 10 ml every 8 hours for one month. Please perform the following investigations:

1) Liver function test.

2) H pylori blood test.

Proton pump inhibitors reduce the amount of acid your stomach produces, preventing further damage to the ulcer as it heals naturally. It takes 4 to 8 weeks. There are certain antibacterial compounds in bananas. Bananas are best to clear out the acidity of gastric juices, lower inflammation, and strengthen the stomach lining. Avoid spicy and oily food, coffee, chocolates, alcohol, and acidic foods.

Thank You.

What is the process of liver detoxification?

#

I suggest you consult a specialist and take the following medications with their consent. Tablet Silymarine 140 mg once daily for 30 days. Drink plenty of water, and eat leafy green vegetables rich in chlorophyll as they help soak up a lot of toxins from the blood. Fatty fish, nuts, garlic, olive oil, and spices are rich sources of glutathione.

|