Q. I am pooping red blood almost every day. Can you suggest some home remedy for my problem?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 15, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 17, 2019

I am a 42-year-old male. Three years approximately poop red blood a lot. But in the last two weeks more so. Almost every day it is coming now with stomach pain and slight bloating any information needed. Any home remedies to ease one or all of my symptoms? Any home remedies to slow whatever it is down.

#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

You have blood in stool complaint along with stomach pain, so points towards gastroenteritis like infective condition. You need to investigate with stool routine micro examination for primary workup. Local rectal and anal examination with the aid of proctoscopy also needs to be done to rule out piles if present. You can be prescribed Ofloxacin and Ornidazole like combination antibiotic for five days.

Cooked oatmeal help in the soothing stomach. Avoid the intake of excess spicy foods. Drink a lot of water. You can consult nearby physician for detailed evaluation. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

| 

Kindly suggest medicines for piles and blood in stools.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having blood in stools and I have piles. I also have pain in passing the stools. Can you suggest some medicine?  Read Full »

Is there any ayurvedic treatment for blood in stools?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 38 year old male, who weighs 85 kg, and I am 5.11 feet tall. I had a problem with blood in stool a year ago, which got cured after I took medicines. But nowdays, I have been seeing blood in my stool again. I do not have any problem like itching, pain, etc. I feel it very diffic...  Read Full »

Is it safe to take Ofloxacin for body and penile irritation?

Query: Hi doctor, I have body irritation and irritation in the penile area. I have body weakness and pain in the back and waist. I have a mild fever and malaise. Please go through my reports. Suggest me a suitable treatment plan. I want to know an answer. Is it safe to take Ofloxacin 400 mg for a longer t...  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»