Q. What is the cause for having blood in stool with stomach pain?

Answered by Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Blood In Stools or Stomach Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My son is 11 years old. His sonography impression shows the presence of sub-centric, nonnecrotic, pre and para-aortic mesenteric lymph nodes. He suffers from stomach pain and also has blood in stools. Currently, he is taking Mebex and Monocef. His WBC level is above the normal. Please advice.