Q. Why am I getting blood in stool?

I am getting blood after my toilet and from last night I have to go to the toilet every 10 minutes. I am a 25-year-old female with a weight of 55 kg and height 5'2".

Hematology Pathology
#

You are having blood in stool complaint as per history. Hereby, I am giving you my opinion on your case. It can be an acute infective condition like gastroenteritis or colitis. Your local rectal examination should be done and stool routine microscopic examination should be done for primary work up. You can be given an antibiotic course after stool report like Ofloxacin plus Ornidazole combination for five days. Drink more water. Avoid excess spicy foods. The probiotic tablet can be prescribed along with maintaining hydration with lots of water. Take Vital Z powder (Dextrose and Potassium chloride) with water to maintain electrolyte balance. Take care. Consult a physician for examination and discuss all these.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|