Q. How can I manage blurred vision with painful eyes?

Dr. K K Agrawal

I have blurred vision with painful eyes. Is it due to tuberculosis? What might be the reason for my pain?

Kindly help.

#

I read your query and understand your concern.

The symptoms you have given are quite vague, but I shall try to give my best possible opinion. Blurred vision and pain in the eye have a lot of causes. The most common causes are myopia or hypermetropia, and other possible common causes are glaucoma and uveitis. Tuberculosis (TB) does not commonly cause eye symptoms, especially pain.

I would suggest you reply to this query with the following details.

1. Your Age.

2. Is there any redness in your eyes?

3. How long do you have pain in your eyes?

4. Is vision blurred for all objects or those near or far?

5. Do you work a lot on computers?

6. Do you wear spectacles?

Please get back to me with this information so that I may be able to help you further.

|