Eye Pain

What causes headaches, left eye strain, green stools, and trouble sleeping?

Query: Good day Doc! I've been having weird symptoms lately and I'm not sure what to do. I noticed that i've been having occasional headaches (mainly on the left side of my head, right on the top and sometimes on my forehead) in the last two weeks, my left eye has also felt pain along with it, but sometim...  Read Full »

Dr. Manisha

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hi , Welcome to icliniq. The way you have described your routine activities and work hours, it seems that you have been having Migraine headaches. The most common causes for the onset of these headaches are stress and lack of adequate sleep and both these factors are present in your case. For this ...  Read Full »

Why does it pain when I touch my left eye socket and eyebrow bone?

Query: Goodmorning Doc, My concern here is my right eye. When i touch my eyesocket and my eyebrow bone there is uncomfortable feeling. I already sleep and applied warm compress I also use anti bacterial eyedrops but nothing happened it is already three days. Also There is no redness or discharge or swelli...  Read Full »

Dr. Asha Barboza

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, The frontal sinuses are located just above the orbit of the eyeball. Tenderness on pressing the brow might indicate presence of sinusitis. Have you had a cold recently or suffer from blocked or stuffy nose often, then that could be the most common reason. Try steam inhalation thrice a day fo...  Read Full »

Why is my right eye red and painful to touch?

Query: Hi , I have red in my left eye, while applying pressure my eyes started to pain. Request you please check it, we may have an appointment considering your convenience.  Read Full »

Dr. K K Agrawal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, A painful red eye can have a lot of causes. I would require you to send me more details like pictures, any loss of vision, duration, etc please follow up with more details.  Read Full »

Why do I have pain in my eyes and a bad taste in my mouth?

Query: Hi...i am having pain in my eyes it's like some kind of stretch.. Secondly the taste of my mouth is very irritating and i am not having any urge to eat anything...I thinking my body is heating but i am not having any fever   Read Full »

Dr. Md Rajja

Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, General Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Good Evening The most common reasons for a bad taste in your mouth have to do with dental hygiene. Not flossing and brushing regularly can cause gingivitis, which can cause a bad taste in your mouth. Dental problems, such as infections, abscesses, and even wisdom teeth coming in, can also cause a b...  Read Full »

Why do I get eye pain after looking at solar eclipse?

Query: Hello doctor, I watched the solar eclipse through mobile and naked eye too maybe for 1 or 2 seconds. Now I am having pain in my left eye for 12 hours since.  Read Full »

Dr. Peter Mark Chao

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to ask some valuable questions to better assess and give you an appropriate diagnosis and treatment for your problem. Can you send a picture? Does one eye or both eyes are affected? Does it have eye discharge? Tearing? Redness? Or only pain? Does the pain e...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for redness, pain and swelling in eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, My eye is paining since Sunday. My eye is red now, it is paining while moving also when the light comes. I am felling a little swelling as well.  Read Full »

Dr. Pooja Pandya

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for sending the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity) so that I can get an idea about it. For me it is looking like an infection. I can prescribe you medicine so that you can get rid of these symptoms. But in the first image, there is some...  Read Full »

I have itchy and dry eyes with eye pain. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having itchy and dry eyes for the past one week and recently experiencing some eye pain also for the past two days. My eyes are getting tired fast, and I cannot look at a laptop screen for long periods, there is a constant irritation near both the eye corners. But the itching occ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What you are suffering from is computer vision syndrome. Modify your computer working habits work in a well lit room always even if using laptop try to work on a table nd chair and chair should be good, ergonomic supporting your spine, main light should come from behin...  Read Full »

What could be the cause for eye pain with light sensitivity in glaucoma patient?

Query: Hello doctor, My grandmother is 83 years old and has been suffering from a mild form of glaucoma for three years now. When we consulted doctors earlier they suggested using eye drops than surgery. So we have been using Travo Z and Tear Drops daily and she is also able to see properly. Since one wee...  Read Full »

Dr. Shikha

General Practitioner, Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Has she got operated for cataract? Any previous record of vision please share the latest one. Also, share the glaucoma test reports in which she was diagnosed as glaucoma and share the photo of eyes.  Read Full »

How to treat painful, red, and sensitive eyes with irritation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old female. My right eye is red and very sensitive to light. It is painful while I move the eyeballs. Center of the eye is paining with irritation.  Read Full »

Dr. Rodney J. Smith

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A couple of things come to mind when an eye presents like you described red, painful, photophobic. The first one is an eye inflammation, officially called an anterior uveitis.  Read Full »

Can a nerve problem cause episodes of headaches, nausea, and eye pain?

Query: Hi I am writing this because lately I have been having some issues lately related to my health and I was hoping to get some answers, advice and help because I want to stop the problem from getting worse and start getting better and i am a male and I’m 22 years old. Now one of the symptoms I’ve b...  Read Full »

Dr. Prakashkumar P Bhatt

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician, Neurologist

Answer: Hi , Welcome to Icliniq, I have analysed your complaints. You are suffering from Episodes of headache with nausea , which are not present every day. also having left eye pain and twisting with tingling, imbalance while getting up, tingling in throat and over genitals, coldness over forehead ... I wo...  Read Full »