Q. Why is it important to boost metabolism naturally?

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 13, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 28, 2020

Why is it important to boost metabolism naturally? Are there any foods that can boost metabolism? If so, how often should they be eaten and how should they be prepared? Are there any herbal supplements to boost metabolism? What are some of the common misconceptions of boosting metabolism with natural foods or supplements? What can one realistically expect from a boosted metabolism?

#

Everyone needs a boosted metabolism. When we workout or get sick or workload or stress increases, there some chemical heaps up in our body called as free radicals. We need to get rid of them, otherwise there will be some musculoskeletal issues, energy deficiency and early onset of aging by cell death occur.

You may take antioxidant foods to get rid of this oxidative stress on the body that builds up in the form of free radicals. Foods for boosting up your metabolism and those working as scavengers to pick up and dispose of the free radicals are the following.

1. Almonds.
2. Blueberries.
3. Whey protein.
4. Salmon.
5. Spinach.
6. Oatmeal.
7. Water, the king of antioxidants.

You may take some of them on a daily basis and the amount depends on how active you are in life. Green tea is the best herbal supplement for boosting up your metabolism and free radical eradication.

People usually underestimate the power of nature and natural foods and do not know the reality. Talking realistically, you can be in superb shape always in life, can remain healthy for longer, skin glow and age reduction mystery is in these metabolism boosters, natural antioxidant foods.

For further information consult a general medicine physician online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|