Q. Is it safe to take Glutathione when one is planning to conceive?

This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 04, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My 25-year-old wife is planning to use Glutathione as one of her dietary supplements. She is still trying to conceive. Is that okay? Is it safe? Will it still be okay to take Glutathione during pregnancy? What other dietary supplements would you recommend?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

• Glutathione is a master antioxidant that plays an important role in the development and growth of the fetus.
  • In the placenta, Glutathione detoxifies pollutants before they reach the developing child.
  • Glutathione also supports your immune function, which is important as your immune system is suppressed during pregnancy.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes