Q. Can I have brain tumor or cancer by using hair dryer?

Dr. Aida Quka
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2020

I am using hair dryer five days a week. Can I have brain tumor or cancer by using hair dryer? I have been using it for six months. My hairs are pretty well. I have a nice growth and I will oil my hair every day. Sometimes I have pimples in my scalp and there is a mild pain in my one side of the head which lasts for a few seconds.

#

There is no connection between hair dryer use and brain tumor. So just relax and do not get worried about it. I just recommend using a good material hair dryer, without bad chemicals. Asbestos-containing hair dryers can increase the risk for lung cancer.

For more information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|