Q. The inner side of my penis has redness and itching. How do I cure it?

Answered by Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itching Inside Penis or Fluconazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: The inner side of my penis has redness and itching.  How do I cure it?

I have redness and white creamy substance on the inner side of my penis, which is sometimes itchy. I had taken Fluka 150 mg one time and the redness reduced, but it has not gone completely. What could it be? Please suggest treatment.