I have just got bitten by a stray cat and accidentally it scratched. It is a very light scratch and a dot-like blood clot has occurred on my palm. I have already washed it and have applied Dettol on it. Is there any kind of risk? What should I do? Have I got any chances of infection?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician
Was this answer helpful?|
Query: Hi doctor,I have been bitten by a dog three months ago. I have multiple scars but the worst one is above the upper lip. Unfortunately, I went to a dermatologist recommended by family and he insisted to apply Yag Laser at 55 days post-bite. I asked if it was not too soon but he said it was harmless a... Read Full »
Query: Hello doctor, How common is it to develop a blood clot or PE with no underlying clotting disorder, surgery, not on birth control, etc.? Like can a PE happen out of nowhere? Or is there always a culprit? Read Full »
Article Overview: There are thousands of species of snakes and only a small percent of them are venomous. That is the sole reason why some people survive snake bites without taking antisera. Let us see what are the first aids and active management of a snake bite are. Read Article
Snakes are deadly when they are venomous. They produce venom and consciously inject into the target to kill or immobilize them. Poisonous animals on the other hand, are dangerous by all means, sometimes even by mere touch. So snakes are not that fatal after all, but ruling out the fatal factors are ... Read Article
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a General Medicine Physician Now