Q. Why have I developed an allergy to cigarettes even though previously I could take it?

Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

I am an 18 year old. I was in a boarding school and tried smoking cigarettes quite a few times. I am not addicted to it. I just thought it was alright to try it a few times. I used to try three sticks in a span of three weeks. And then, I stopped for around three months. And now, when I smoke even two sticks, I puke. I searched online about this condition. And, it says it is lung cancer. Can you please help me? I want to know why I puke?

#

• As you have been smoking previously quite a few times, then stopped and now again restarted it, you are feeling nauseous. It does not mean at all, that you have lung cancer. So, just do not worry.
  • Smoking causes gastritis which is very common. I suggest you quit smoking. It has no good effects on your body.
  • For now, I suggest the following:
  1. Capsule Pantocid (Pantoprazole) DSR 40 mg once a day before breakfast.
  2. Tablet Zofer (Ondansetron) MD 4 mg SOS for nausea.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|