Q. Was my circumcision botched?

Answered by Dr. Shahil Khant and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Circumcision Of Penis or Scar Removal? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Was my circumcision botched?

I am a 25 year old male, and I was circumcised as a baby, and I noticed years ago that all around the base of the head of my penis, there are small holes. Every few months I can squeeze a small amount of smelly white stuff, from some of these holes. Was my circumcision botched when I was a baby? The underside of the head of my penis looks normal, you can see the full head of the penis where it looks like a mushroom. When I get erections, it feels tight on the top of the head of my penis, and I think it is preventing my penis to extend to its full length. And if I do not wash it very well, then it smells quite bad where the holes are. Does this sound like anything you have heard before? If so, what is going on? And is there a fix for this?