Q. I have many bumps that are joining together and growing big. How to get rid of them?

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

I have many mole types of bumps joining up together. They have a waxy look and sometimes there is a yellow keratin-like fluid coming out of them. It is above my lip and no it is not cold sores. It has been growing over the last year. How can I remove it as it is getting big? They are bumps that end up joining.

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

I have reviewed the clinical photographs attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

The differential diagnoses are:

1. Closed comedones.
  2. Molluscum contagiosum.
  3. Milia.

The treatment for all the above is needling and curettage.

In case of molluscum contagiosum, the molluscum bodies (a white round material) will be extracted and in case of comedones, a white keratinous material can be seen.

I suggest you visit a dermatologist for the same.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

Can it also be some kind of keratoses?

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

• Keratosis is basically a keratinous growth. These do not seem to be.
  • You can consider the procedure. It would resolve with it.

|