Q. There are some cuts on my foreskin and it burns a little. Please advise.

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

I am a 30 year old unmarried male, a diabetic as well as BP patient. From the last two weeks, I have a problem in the foreskin of my penis. There are some cut marks in the top part of the foreskin of my penis which makes me feel a sensational burn when I pull the foreskin. I have applied Aspoline to it but there is no improvement. Please help me cure this problem. I have sent you a picture of it. Please provide me suggestions for it.

#

• You can take capsule Itraconazole 100 mg twice daily for a week. Take this capsule immediately after food. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.
  • You can take tablet Cetirizine for itching.
  • Apply Onabet B (Beclomethasone and Sertaconazole) cream twice daily over the affected area.
  • Keep it dry. Wear loose cotton clothes.
  • You can follow up after two weeks.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Thank you for the answer. By the way, I have a habit of masturbating daily. Will it affect the infected area?

#

• Avoid doing so for a few days so that the lesions can heal quickly.

|