Q. I develop a lot of pimples on forehead, cheeks, and chin if I use any cosmetics. Why?

Dr. Snehal Laul

I Am 32 unmarried, have sensitive and very reactive skin.. I used garnier colour on hair a month ago(1st time) since I have grey hair ..i developed lot of pimples on forehead, cheeks and chin.. I get these rashes/pimples if I use any cosmetics/cream on face or hair color.... I am unable to use any foundation or even powder occasionally... I am using clindamycin phosphate gel (erytop) for a week now..Shall I continue this... Kindly suggest me a good cream for daily use or for using occasionally.. I am using dove soap for face... I have oily/ combination skin..

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatology Venereology
#

welcome to iclinic,

Please attach pictures of facial lesions for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

| 

I have attached a picture. Current medications: Clindamycin phosphate gel- topical Past medications of the same issue: Deriva bpo gel

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatology Venereology
#

Ahaglow face wash twice daily for 20 days.(for oily skin). Avoid cosmetic products which cause irritation/burning/allergic reactions. Avoid using hair dyes/which can cause irritant allergic contact dermatitis.

| 
Shall I continue clindamycin... Can I use lacto calamine doctor?

Pls suggest me what can I apply on my skin on a daily basis before going to office

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatology Venereology
# Adapalene 0.1percent gel at night for 15 days.

Acnesol gel at daytime for 15days.

D Acne soap .

Ahaglow face wash twice daily for 20 days.

Tab Azithromycin 500mg once in a day before food for 3 days in a week(for 3 weeks).

Avoid occlusive cosmetic lotion,cream,cleanser use.
Avoid oily greasy cosmetic products use.

| 
Ok doctor, can I use lacto calamine or vicco turmeric cream? Request you to suggest a cream for a bright face.. I am getting married soon... I am scared if I will get rashes if I use make up for engagement and other ceremony... What can I do... Pls help... I used vicco turmeric but it makes me oily

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatology Venereology
# Use Photostable sunscreen 4hrly even indoors for 10 days.(and 20 min before going outdoors for 20 days)

Tab limcee 500mg once in a day for 30days.

|