Q. How to correct curved penis?

Dr. Vivekanandan G
Published on Sep 20, 2016

I have curved penis, which bends towards left side. The bend is on higher end than what it should be of normal one. I feel difficulty with intercourse. However, there is no pain during ejaculation. I did not have any injury. I have attached the picture for your reference.

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Andrology Urology
#

• You have got significant curvature of the penis to the left side. This could be congenital or due to Peyronie's disease (scar tissue leading to bent penis).
  • If it is causing difficulty in intercourse, then it needs to be surgically corrected either with Nesbit procedure or with a mucosal graft.

For further information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

What is the risk of getting operated? What is the time of recovery after operation?

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Andrology Urology
#

• If done by an expert, then this is a very safe procedure without any major complication.
  • It usually takes 7 to 10 days to recover completely after the procedure.

What could be the reason for sudden leak of amniotic fluid?

Query: Hi doctor, I have doubt on the thing which happened to me. When I was 33 weeks pregnant, suddenly one day my amniotic fluid started leaking. We rushed to the hospital, and I lost my baby. During pregnancy, my doctor conducted all the tests. My diabetes was negative, and my BP levels were also normal...  Read Full »