Q. There are knots and stiffness in shaft muscle. Is this side effect of enhancement pills?

Dr. Shahil Khant

I have been to four urologists and none of them know what is wrong with me. Hopefully, you will have some information I do not already possess.I have a lot of discomfort with the penile shaft. It feels like there as knots and stiffness in the shaft muscle. When running or any kind of exercise, it gets stiff and it is very uncomfortable. I am not sure if there is not enough circulation. The testicles are also red and the skin gets stiff as well. I have done blood tests, ultrasound, and the only diagnosis has been internal shaft bruising, from a urologist taking a guess. Years ago, I tried enhancement pills. That might have triggered the side effects. That is why he said nothing can be done. One urologist ruled out an infection. He said, however, these side effects are very strange and seem uncommon. One also laughed at me and said I do not know how to help you. I cannot wear gym clothes. This has made me very depressed over time. I need to find a solution to fix this issue. Please, please help me. If you are unsure please consult a colleague.

#

I agree that your symptoms are very vague. As per your history, I can conclude either

1. Peyronie's disease.
  2. Side effects of enhancement pills.

This can be possible due to one of the side effects of enhancement pills. In some cases like in yours, enhancement pills are known to cause changes in the penis like skin stiffness. Anyhow, you also need to rule out Peyronie's disease with an ultrasound penis. If not Peyronie's then it is due to side effects of enhancement pills.

Oral drugs will not help much. But after confirmation of diagnosis, I will prefer a physical form of therapy like massage or traction.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|