Q. I have burning irritation in the middle portion of the penis after masturbation. Please help.

Answered by Dr. K V Anand and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pain In Penis or Peyronie's Disease? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am an 18-year-old male. For the past four years, I have burning irritation in the middle portion of my penis after masturbation. The irritation gets relieved to some extent after I urinate. Please help me.