Q. I have burning irritation in the middle portion of the penis after masturbation. Please help.

Dr. K V Anand

I am an 18-year-old male. For the past four years, I have burning irritation in the middle portion of my penis after masturbation. The irritation gets relieved to some extent after I urinate. Please help me.

#

Penile pain occurs due to infections or inflammation of the bladder or prostate. Trauma, persistent erection (priapism), cancers, and Peyronie's disease (the development of scar tissue within the penis) are the other causes. Sickle cell anemia may cause priapism due to blockage of small blood vessels in the penis. I suggest you consult a doctor for a physical investigation.

| 

Why am I having pain in penis after masturbating?

Query: Hello doctor, I pressed my penis hard while masturbating by something yesterday due to which my upper part of the penis is having pain. There is no scratch on the upper part, no problem in urine passing or bleeding but still paining. What can this be?  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a Sexologist Now