Q. My penis is bend towards left. Will it affect my sexual life?

My penis is bend towards left. Will it affect my sexual life? Is there any medical treatment for it other than surgery?

Is the shock wave therapy effective in Peyronie's disease? Will masturbation get the penis more bend?

Hematology Pathology
#

The penis is never straight.

When it gets erected it is always been in curvature shape for effective intercourse.

However, if you feel excess bending of the penis then Peyronie's disease should be suspected for which Collagenase clostridium histolyticum can be used.

The surgery is a more effective way of treating Peyronie's disease.

I suggest consulting a urologist for a detailed evaluation.

| 

Will mechanical penis straightening devices fix Peyronie's disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I recently have come down with Peyronie's disease. Will the mechanical penis straightening devices fix this condition? I am 59 years old and I have never had this condition before. Also, it seems like this condition started when I started taking a Viagra lower cost substitute simply s...  Read Full »

What is the recovery time for the Nesbit procedure?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old healthy male. Last month, I had undergone Nesbit plication surgery for congenital penile curvature. The surgery resulted in a deep wound that is not healing properly. I had the same surgery five years ago, and there was no wound at all. Now, it has been a month, and ...  Read Full »

How to correct curved penis?

Query: Hi doctor,I have curved penis, which bends towards left side. The bend is on higher end than what it should be of normal one. I feel difficulty with intercourse. However, there is no pain during ejaculation. I did not have any injury. I have attached the picture for your reference.  Read Full »