Q. My penis is bend towards left. Will it affect my sexual life?

Published on Nov 09, 2019

My penis is bend towards left. Will it affect my sexual life? Is there any medical treatment for it other than surgery?

Is the shock wave therapy effective in Peyronie's disease? Will masturbation get the penis more bend?

Hematology Pathology
#

The penis is never straight.

When it gets erected it is always been in curvature shape for effective intercourse.

However, if you feel excess bending of the penis then Peyronie's disease should be suspected for which Collagenase clostridium histolyticum can be used.

The surgery is a more effective way of treating Peyronie's disease.

I suggest consulting a urologist for a detailed evaluation.

Is it safe to take unbranded herbal tablets for short and curved penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old male. I have a short and curved penis. My penis full erection state is 12 to 13 cm, 4.7 to 5.1 inches, and the curvature is towards the left side. I went to a local sex clinic, and he suggested me an unbranded ayurvedic tablet. Is it safe to take tablets for penis enlar...  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, there is no medicine to increase the size of the penis. It is not a muscle. Medications are available to treat erectile dysfunction and other problems. The size of the pen...  Read Full

How to correct curved penis?

Query: Hi doctor,I have curved penis, which bends towards left side. The bend is on higher end than what it should be of normal one. I feel difficulty with intercourse. However, there is no pain during ejaculation. I did not have any injury. I have attached the picture for your reference.  Read Full >>

Dr. Vivekanandan G
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have got significant curvature of the penis to the left side. This could be congenital or due to Peyronie's disease (scar tissue leading to bent penis). If it is causing difficulty in intercourse, then it needs to be surgically corrected either with Nesbit procedure o...  Read Full

Will mechanical penis straightening devices fix Peyronie's disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I recently have come down with Peyronie's disease. Will the mechanical penis straightening devices fix this condition? I am 59 years old and I have never had this condition before. Also, it seems like this condition started when I started taking a Viagra lower cost substitute simply s...  Read Full >>

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, the reason for developing Peyronie's is due to repeated microtrauma which slowly gets fibrosed. It takes many months to develop and it is not related to the change of medication. Secondly, for management, it depends on how severe the fibrosis is. Mechanical st...  Read Full