Q. My penis is slightly curved downward when erect. Please help.

Dr. Alexander Davis
and medically reviewed by Dr. Preetha J
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 06, 2020 and last reviewed on: Nov 23, 2020

I am 20 years old, and I want to ask that my penis is slightly curved downward when erected. I want my penis to be entirely straight. After urinating, I experience urine drops, which is very embarrassing for me, and some times precum without having any sexual thought.

#

Thank you for contacting us. I can understand you very well, and I am saddened by the fact that you are worried.

However, I can reassure you that everything you describe is perfectly normal, especially in a young man like yourself.

As to your slightly curved penis: you need to know that about 60% of all men have a curved penis when erected. In other regions of the world, the numbers are slightly lower. That might have to do with the habit to circumcise every male person in that region, a procedure that is also routinely done in some countries. There is nothing to worry about it, and there is nothing you can do to change it. Only in very extreme cases, a surgical correction of the result of the circumcision is done.

As to the urinating drops and the precum, at your age, some precum from time to time is perfectly normal and proof of your sexual health. Even the urine drops you describe, which occur after urinating, are common in young men without any underlying medical condition. The exact reason for that phenomenon in young men is only poorly understood due to an enlarged prostate in older adults, which cannot be the case in a 20-year-old.

Given that you are experiencing precum and urine drops, I will prescribe you pads to stick into your pants to absorb these liquids. That is important to keep your hygiene intact.

Of course, I also checked your height and weight, and I understood that you are too thin, your BMI is too low. That means you have to gain weight to stay healthy.

Age-related (young man).

None.

UTI.

Age-related issue.
Underweight.

*Tena Men Absorbent Protector Level 1 always.
*Common hop (Humulus lupulus) from the pharmacy. Ask pharmacists for the right dose since it depends on the product for nine months.
*Kudzu root 500 mg, two times per day
for four months.
*25 mg of Soy protein, two times per day
 for four months.

Strict hygiene.

Latest after four weeks.

|