Q. I got dry gray spots after sunbath and it is quite uncomfortable. What to do?

Dr. Payal Chauhan

I have dry gray spots. After sunbath I got this and is uncomfortable while reading.

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatology Venereology
#

I understand that you are concerned. But the picture attached is quite blurry. Kindly send a clear and well-focused photograph to help you better.

| 

I have attached the file.

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatology Venereology
#

Thanks for sharing the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Looks like post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I cannot appreciate any erythema, just a bit dry and hypopigmented. Use the following medications for two weeks.

1. Cream Mometasone apply once in the morning.

2. Cream Kojic acid once at night.

Use sun protection and regular sunscreens.

| 

What should I do to reduce the hyperpigmentation and dark circles under my eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I had undergone a Co2 laser treatment around my eyes about three and half years ago. Now, I am left with dark circles under the eyes along with hyperpigmentation and redness. About one and half weeks back, the doctor prescribed me a cream that has Kojic acid 1%, Glycolic acid 5%, Beta...  Read Full »

Is there a way to remove the wrinkles and dark spots from neck?

Query: Hi doctor, I have these dark spots and wrinkles behind my neck. I am a little chubby but what should I do to remove them? It does not burn or anything. I have had KT for more than two years. Is there a way to remove the wrinkles and the dark spots?  Read Full »

Is it safe to give Ostocalcium and Cholecalciferol together to a baby?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is 10 months old. She weighs 8 kg now. When she was 5 months old, her pediatrician suggested the following: 2-0-2 mL of Ostocalcium per day and one Cholecalciferol IP 60000 IU granules per month, from 5 month to 12 month of age that means 8 dosages in 8 month. Now my question...  Read Full »