Q. Why are small dark marks randomly appearing on just one side of my face?

Dr. Sugandh Garg

What can be the reason why small dark marks randomly apear on just one side of my face?

# Hello
Greetings of the day

As your query,
Make sure you are not exposed to sun.
Avoid sun exposure specially between 11 am to 3 pm.

If at all, you must, then wear protective clothing, full served shirt, a scarf to cover your face except the eyes, a broad brim hat, sunshades, sunscreen broad spectrum which has both UVA and UVB protection minimum 30 SPF.

It could be freckles as well, which can be due to aging, sun, acne, pollution exposure.

Take a balanced nutritious diet.
Include lots of green vegetables and fruits in your diet.

Special mention for citrus fruits which include oranges, kiwi etc which are high in vitamin c and beneficial for skin.

Add anti oxidants supplements.

Else , you might go in for safe laser treatment provided all parameters are met and you are completely normal medically and surgically and no contraindications found.

Chemical peeling also helps get rid of the superficial epidermal layer which bears these marks and renewal of skin.

|