Q. What can I do about dark underarms?

Dr. John Bocachica
Please I will like to know what I can do about it dark underarm

Dr. John Bocachica

Dermatology
# There are several reasons for a dark under arms. One of them is a condition called a campuses Niagara cans which can occur on its own without any associated illnesses or can be associated with endocrine disorders including diabetes it. Sometimes a contact dermatitis from a deodorant for example can cause a post inflammatory hypopigmentation.

What seems to help the darknessIs a combination of try to no one, a vitamin a related cream and a bleaching Hello.

cream such as hydroquinone three or 4%. If you can find these two you can apply them nightly to the dock and armpit and it may help but it may take a month or two for you to notice a real difference. If you think you may have an underlying condition such as diabetes or another in the crate disorder then you should be seen by someone so I didn’t get that worked up.

| 

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Are underarm skin peeling treatments effective?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old female. I have dark underarms. I used hair removal cream when I was a teenager. I went to a dermatologist and she suggested a skin peeling treatment. It is expensive. So, I just wanted to know if such procedures are effective and for how long? Or are there any cream...  Read Full »

How can I get rid of marks on my chin?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a burn on my chin before 20 days. The marks are not going. What should I need to apply? Please suggest.  Read Full »