Q. How can I get rid of marks on my chin?

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

I had a burn on my chin before 20 days. The marks are not going. What should I need to apply? Please suggest.

#

I would recommend you apply Kojiglo Forte cream (Kojic acid with Hydroquinone two percent) on the marks at night along with an application of a broad spectrum sunscreen on the entire face like Faceguard gel (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7 % with Titanium dioxide 1 %) during the daytime. Continue for three weeks and revert.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|