Q. I am ready to help a sex chat agent by giving her some money. Is it right?

Dr. K. V. Anand
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 22, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 03, 2020

I am having severe mental problems and I cannot concentrate on anything. I am a civil engineer and working in a private firm. I am married and have one child. I am unable to take my wife with me because of financial issues. My wife got pregnant last year and since then I have stayed alone. Due to excessive sexual desire, I have approached many prostitutes, but only after spending lots of money I got physical satisfaction. Mental desire was still unsatisfied. Nearly one year, I went through many troubles in my jobs, including court case and money loses. Since then I have changed three offices, but did not receive proper funding from the company.

I was all alone with less or no friends. I searched in dating sites and found a girl, who is a professional sex chat agent. She made a personal contact with me out of her job scope. In less than a week's time, I feel like I am in love with her and cannot live without her. Now, she is having some financial problem and seeking money from me for providing sex chat services. She is not a fraud and somehow I can manage to give her that by taking a loan on credit card and something. I am in constant touch with her since last 7 days and I have yet not done any sex chat because my mind did not allow me to ask her for sex. I am thinking about her only and not be able to concentrate on my work. I cannot get rid of the problem and cannot take myself out of the situation. I am seeking help in this regard. Thank you.

#

I can understand your mental turmoil. I can see that you are deep in trouble.

• You should understand the problem yourself. You are staying away from your wife and possibly a father now. You approached several sex workers, but did not get mental satisfaction.
  • You were worried throughout the 16 months since your wife left you. In between, you also happened to switch jobs thrice and not satisfied with your job even now.
  • In spite of the above setbacks, you stepped into another swamp, which is sex chat. You also say, the sex chat worker is not a fraud and you believed her and started providing money every month.
  • If you read all the above in peace with patience, then you will understand how foolish you were and you are. Over and above, you are trying to justify your foolishness. Do not take me wrong. You cannot correct a mistake unless you accept it as a mistake.
  • So, please introspect, accept whatever you did as your mistakes and start repenting it. Once you start repenting it, the doors of recovery will be open in front of you.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|