Q. It has been more than a week to date of menstruation. Kindly help.

Dr. Sonal Prasad

It has been more than a week to the date of menstruation of my fiancee. She has no symptoms of pregnancy as we have tested the urine to check the pregnancy at home. She is trying to induce periods by eating papaya, cardamom, etc., but nothing happens. We are worried now, please help.

#

Eating papaya, etc., will not induce menstruation. Please get a serum beta hCG levels done. It is a simple blood test. The medicine to induce menstruation is given according to the value of this test. So message me back or visit a gynecologist with reports and get proper medication. Please do not take it lightly.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|