Q. My blood and urine pregnancy test are positive, but there is no visible sac in the scan. Is this ectopic?

Answered by Dr. Deepali Raina and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Do you have a question on Ectopic Pregnancy or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My last period was before a month, and it has been nine days I missed my period. I got positive in my blood and urine test. My beta hCG on last month was 675, and yesterday it was 3300. I almost completed 10 days after the missed period. Yesterday I went for scan my doctor told no sac is visible. I have some breast pain heavily and feel like period pain but no other symptoms. My TSH value is 2.9, and my doctor suspected may be ectopic. I do not have any pain or bleeding so far, but it is only like period pain. Please help.