Q. What makes me getting suicidal thoughts and avoid marriage?

Answered by Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Depression or Suicidal Thoughts? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I do not know what disease I am suffering from but it is killing me deep down. I do not want to get married, my parents are forcing me. Please help. It is going on from past 3 to 4 months. At times, I feel like going away from the house or to kill myself but then I see towards my family and the idea of dying gets ruled out. I was suffering from mild depression but my parents do not know about it.