Q. I am under treatment for diarrhea for past 10 months. Can I include curd and lassi in my food?

Answered by Dr. Ohams Henry and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Diarrhea or Lactose-free Diet? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from diarrhea for the past 10 months and having treatment at the hospital. I want to know about the diets I should have. The doctor says no for milk, but fine to have curd or lassi. I want to confirm if I can have curd and lassi?