Q. I get bad diarrhea attacks, especially in summer. Would you give me a solution?

Dr. Sunil Sekhri

I am an 18 year old female. I have been having problems with my digestion and intestines since two years. I get real bad diarrhea attacks and it usually happens in the summer, especially when there is a breeze or wind. So, I always have to cover up my belly and wear lots of clothes in the summer. Would you please give me a solution?

#

Most diarrhea are viral in origin and do not require any treatment except for ORS (oral rehydration solution). But, to rule out bacterial infection, get your stool tested for three consecutive days when you have diarrhea and send me the reports.

Also, note any relation with a type of food that leads to diarrhea.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|