Q. I swallowed my dental crown. What do I do?

Dr. Asma Parveen
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 02, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 16, 2019

I have swallowed my dental cap while eating. What do I do now? I am very scared.

#

• Firstly, I would like to know, are you sure that you swallowed it? Because, sometimes we just lose it while rinsing the mouth too.
  • How many hours back did you swallow it?
  • Are you having any breathing difficulty or a stomach pain? In case it was stuck somewhere in your throat, you would have had a difficulty in breathing, immediately after swallowing the cap.
  • You need not worry much as it should get excreted out soon.
  • Just stay relaxed and in case you have any difficulty eating or breathing, just visit the nearest hospital as soon as possible.

Hope it helps you.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|