During my previous pregnancy last year, due to a Down syndrome issue, the baby's brain was not formed properly. This was detected at the end of the fourth month. At that time, I did not go for a TORCH test. Now, I am pregnant again. At the third week check up, he did a TORCH test. IgG and IgM were negative. At 5 weeks, I went for a TORCH test again. The results were Rubella, CMV, HSV, and IgG as 23, 30, 15 and positive, and the rest were all negative including IgM. My doctor had asked me to repeat the test after 15 days and if it increased by more than four times, it is a recent Infection. After 15 days when I tested again I got the results as 32, 32, 35 IU/ml and the rest are negative. I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I have a couple of doubts.
1. During the third week of pregnancy, all the values were negative but, why the IgG values were increased later and all the infections were positive?
2. Will this affect my baby?
3. What are tests I need to do now?
4. Shall I go for a TORCH test again?
5. What diet do I have to follow to prevent this?
6. How often do I need to go for scans to check for my baby's form and growth?
7. Can I take antibodies during pregnancy?
Please give me some suggestions. I am waiting for your reply. One report is in the OD ratio format and the others are in the IU/ml format.