Q. I dream about the same guy every night from two years. I am scared. Please help.

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki

I have been having a dream about a guy since two years. Every day it is the same. I wake up in the middle of the night even before I can see his face and am unable to fall asleep after that. I am scared, but do not know where to go or ask for help. No one will understand me if I tell them about this. Please help me.

#

You are having bad dreams also known as nightmares. It is a type of sleep disorder which is treatable.

Maintain proper sleep hygiene, that is, maintain a proper routine.

1. Drink plenty of water.
  2. Do exercise in the morning.
  3. Avoid coffee or tea in the evening and before sleep.
  4. Avoid morning and afternoon naps.
  5. Read books before sleep.

If you still having the same problem, you can take tablet Zolpidem after consulting a psychiatrist.

For more information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|