Q. Which acne cream is causing dry, flaky skin around eyes and burns on cheek?

Answered by Dr. Shanza Ikram and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dry Skin or Acne? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Recently I have been prescribed Tretinoin 0.25 cream and Benzaclin gel for my mild acne but ever since I started I have been getting dry and flaky skin around my eyes and mouth and burns on my cheek. Which cream is causing this? And how do I continue using them, if so?