Q. Can you suggest a skin whitening cream that does not contain steroids?

Answered by Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dull Skin or Skin Care? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Can you suggest a skin whitening cream that does not contain steroids?

I am a 27 year old female. My skin appears very dull. Can you suggest a whitening cream that does not contain steroid, which I can use on a regular basis?