Q. Is there any solution to make my face match my body color?

Dr. Sreelakshmi S

My face is so dark when compared to my body. I am a sports person so from my childhood I am exposed to sunlight a lot. Is there any solution to come back to my body color?

#

I understand your concern. You should use sunscreens with SPF 50 or more daily. Try to avoid sun exposure as possible. The creams used to increase skin color will do more harm than good. Melanin is the pigment which causes darkening. Its production increases on exposure to the sun. So protection from the sun by using sunscreen will definitely help to prevent darkening.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|