Q. Why do I get tanned easily?

Dr. Rabia
Published on Feb 20, 2019

I get tanned really easily. My skin is super sensitive. None of the sunscreens really helped me with this problem. If I am under the sun even for five minutes, I get super super tanned.

Dr. Rabia

Dermatology
#

Which sunscreen are you using and its SPF? Actually, sunscreens are of two types. Physical and chemical. Physical sunscreen is better in protecting from suns radiation but the problem is that they are not cosmetically acceptable. Because they are visibly seen on the face. I will suggest you use topical Vitamin C preparation along with your sunblock. Properly use sunblock of SPF 60 frequently. Apply it every two hourly and evenly.

Apply sunblock of SPF 60, Use Vitamin C preparation BD.

| 

Can I use Rejuglow Gel for skin whitening. I have very tanned skin. Give me suggestions.

Query: Hello, I am a 22 year old, male. I have a very sensitive skin, even after using sunscreens, it is tanned. Suggest me any skin whitening pills.  Read Full »

Tanning of Skin

Article Overview: Though ultraviolet radiation induced erythema is seen in all skin types, it is more marked in fair skin and barely perceptible in dark skinned individuals. This article throws light on different skin phototypes and tanning. Read Article

Cosmetologist

Tanning or skin pigmentation that occurs after sun exposure depends on the individual skin phototypes. The tanning response depends on the wavelength of light inducing it. Immediate tanning is mainly due to ultraviolet A (UVA), whereas delayed tanning is due to ultraviolet B (UVB). Skin phototypes,...  Read Article