Q. I masturbate regularly and found my erections less hard nowadays. What to do?

Dr. Vidyaprem
This is a premium question & answer published on May 17, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 29, 2020

I am 40 years old. My sexual life was good but due to hysterotomy performed on my wife due to fetus complication, I am not able to have sex with her till date. In the event of this, I have been masturbating three to four times a week to relieve my urge for sexual excitement. However, lately, I have noticed that while masturbating my erections are not that rock hard like a couple of months back and even the force by which I used to ejaculate has drastically reduced and my sperm does not come out in force but just dribbles out of my penis on orgasm. I have no sort of medical problem or diseases and lead a normal diet without any medicines. My wife's gynecologist had once prescribed CoQ LC and Fertisure M medicines for me. However, I need your advice as to which medicines I should take and the dosage to overcome my problem and even get ready to make my wife conceive naturally.

Dr. Vidyaprem

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Welcome to iclinq.com.

I can understand your concern. As such nothing much to worry about. Erections may not be the same every time, these would settle down as you enter your sexual life again. Generally the following hysterotomy, sex life can be started after six months but here the main thing is the psychological part, the women is going through. Spend value time with your wife which would help her get back to her old sex life.

If you are worried about your fertility profile get a semen analysis done and look for the concentration and motility of sperms. And also get a random blood sugar done. The very fact that your wife has conceived spontaneously rules out both male and female factors of infertility, so just relax.

The possibility of erectile dysfunction with your complaints is less considering past history. Have a trying time for 5 to 6 months. If pregnancy is delayed then consult a fertility specialist.

Psychological.

Semen analysis, RBS (random blood sugar).

Psychological.

Reassurance.

Increase the value time for each other.

|