Q. My penis does not get complete erection during intercourse. Please help.

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Published on Aug 18, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 19, 2019

I am 27 years old. My penis does not get fully erect at the time of intercourse. It remains in semi-erect state. I have desire for sex, but I am able to insert just one third of my penis after several tries. After marriage I have had intercourse only two times, before that I have not had any sexual relation. Before marriage I was masturbating 3 to 4 times in a week. What medicine should I take? My height 173 cm, weight 73 kg, preferred dishes sweet and salty.

#

You had a complaint of erectile dysfunction, known as impotence. Characterized by inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity. You have to use Cydonia Vulgaris Mother Tincture daily 10 drops with cup of water three times. Masturbation is not a problem. And caused by low blood flow, low hormonal secretion and nerve supply defect.

Other causes are like obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and also caused by psychological causes like depression, stress, fear, poor communication with partner, pressure from partner, anxiety and feeling of failure in the sex are causes for erectile dysfunction.

Nuphar luteum 30 potency globules daily 10 pills for one month. Cydonia Vulgaris mother tincture daily three times 10 drops with a cup of water. Alfa tablets daily two tablets three times.

Reduce mental tension.

The medicines recommended by you were not available in my place. Are there any substitute medicines?

#

You can get these medicines through online or these medicines will be availalable in homeopathy shops only. So you enquire about homoeopathy shops. For your problem, there is no substitute medicine. Thank you.

I am having urine urgency after sexual intercourse. Please advice.

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old female. I recently had sex that was a bit more rough than normal. Everything seems fine, I have not had cramping, and my IUD seems to still be in place, and the strings are still fine. The IUD is not poking out of my cervix, and, again, it does not hurt or cramp. Thoug...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel that you are experiencing an early stage of urinary infection. When you have sex, some penile secretions and semen may enter the bladder. It is a good practice to pass urine after sex. This may not need medication. Have lots of water, milk, juice, barley water or...  Read Full

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and under L-Arginine. Please solve my problem.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. For your erectile dysfunction problem, you have to rule out organic cause like thickening of an artery supplying penis due to fat deposition. It is called atherosclerosis thickening of the artery. For that color Doppler ultrasound, penile angiography can be done....  Read Full

Is it risky to have sexual intercourse with type 1 herpes patient?

Query: Hi doctor, I just recently started dating a man that informed me he has type 1 herpes. I want to know the risk factors and protective measures I can take if I choose to start a sexual relationship with him.  Read Full >>

Dr. Bharat Udey
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Type 1 herpes is a sexually transmitted virus. It spreads with contact with an infected person. It can lead to oro-genital infective lesions. To prevent it, avoid any kind of sexual contact with the infected person especially when the person is having active lesions....  Read Full

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now